I love Scarlett Johansson for this article. I produce fitness videos online, and get told I’m too heavy all the time on YouTube. It’s crazy how people just expect everyone to look “celebrity thin” when even they have a hard time staying so skinny year round.
This video features Valerie Waters who is a celebrity trainer for Jennifer Garner and more, and even she says the fitness workouts are bogus in those magazines! http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-1841-Boston-Fitness-Examiner~y2009m4d16-Scarlett-Johansson-slams-tabloids-on-diet-and-fitness-reports Makes you wonder how much of any of the magazines are true???
More on Health
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost
- Visit SarahFit.com for my Blog!
- How To Find The Perfect Recipe Online
- How To Take Part In Earth Day
- Dinner Solution: 2 New Quick Fix Recipes
- Is Yoga The Answer To Finding Your Happy Weight?
- Earth Day 2011: The Vegan Challenge
- I posted my blog on this topic already, but here is my video if you prefer watching to reading!
- Earth Day Vegan Challenge
- Egg white omlette with oatmeal filling after my morning run. Filming most of the day!
- New Products Alert!