Most children love to play games. Many enjoy competing in sports. Physical activity is embraced and enjoyed. Most importantly, it’s fun! But children who compete competitively and eventually quit before maturity do so because it no longer brings them joy but a huge amount of stress. Sound familiar?
- Visit SarahFit.com for my Blog!
- How To Find The Perfect Recipe Online
- How To Take Part In Earth Day
- Dinner Solution: 2 New Quick Fix Recipes
- Is Yoga The Answer To Finding Your Happy Weight?
- Earth Day 2011: The Vegan Challenge
- I posted my blog on this topic already, but here is my video if you prefer watching to reading!
- Earth Day Vegan Challenge
- Egg white omlette with oatmeal filling after my morning run. Filming most of the day!
- New Products Alert!