Happy St Patrick’s Day! Here in Boston, we are celebrating hard. Everyone is Irish here in Beantown, at least for today. Whether you are a vegetarian, vegan or meat eater, here are a few green veggie side dish recipes that feature kale, bok choy and collard greens. Before I filmed this video, I had never had any of the previously mentioned. These videos feature how to cook and flavor leafy greens with minimal ingredients.
- Visit SarahFit.com for my Blog!
- How To Find The Perfect Recipe Online
- How To Take Part In Earth Day
- Dinner Solution: 2 New Quick Fix Recipes
- Is Yoga The Answer To Finding Your Happy Weight?
- Earth Day 2011: The Vegan Challenge
- I posted my blog on this topic already, but here is my video if you prefer watching to reading!
- Earth Day Vegan Challenge
- Egg white omlette with oatmeal filling after my morning run. Filming most of the day!
- New Products Alert!