I have been asked this question a number of times and I can never seem to decide on what I want to advise. I myself have a love-hate relationship with the scale. I’m currently reading Jean Fain’s book “The Self-Compassion Diet” and wanted to share this article she wrote for the Huffington Post. I’ll be doing a book review in a month or so but as of right now, this book if for anyone like myself who knows the ins and outs of diet and exercise but wants to understand the psychology and how to manipulate your own thoughts and behaviors.
- Visit SarahFit.com for my Blog!
- How To Find The Perfect Recipe Online
- How To Take Part In Earth Day
- Dinner Solution: 2 New Quick Fix Recipes
- Is Yoga The Answer To Finding Your Happy Weight?
- Earth Day 2011: The Vegan Challenge
- I posted my blog on this topic already, but here is my video if you prefer watching to reading!
- Earth Day Vegan Challenge
- Egg white omlette with oatmeal filling after my morning run. Filming most of the day!
- New Products Alert!